Private Wine Tasting and Private Culinary Tour
Don’t like big groups and want to experience something more intimate? Private Wine Tasting and Private Culinary Tour is the best option for you! Enjoy a personalized touch on this amazing combo tour. First, you will enjoy the Culinary tour where you will visit Pjaca square where all the town’s secrets and gossips are revealed, then you will continue to the fish market Peškarija- more than 120 years of tradition with the freshest everyday seafood offers. With the help of our professional guide, you will choose the ingredients that are most suitable to your preferences and you will continue across the famous Riva promenade to get to the next stop- the Green Market or locally known as “Pazar” where you can buy any gourmet delicacy from homemade cheese, ham, prosciutto, olive oil to fresh fruit and vegetables and other authentic products. You will choose your groceries before heading to Diocletian’s Wine House restaurant to give our professional chefs your “lunch package ingredients” and let them do magic to prepare your personalized lunch.
While you wait for your hedonistic lunch, our private sommelier will introduce you to some of the best Dalmatian wines accompanied with some traditional snacks which include a selection of cheese, olives and homemade bread. You will hear the stories about winemaking and high-quality Dalmatian wines.
- Depending on your group size
- Professional tour guide “who’s foodie as you are”
- Gourmet lunch prepared by a professional Chef
- Private sommelier (50 minutes at your service)
- Wine tasting at the 1700 years old Diocletian’s Palace
- Dalmatian “finger food” snack*
*Selection of cheese, olives and homemade bread
- the budget for buying groceries at the Green and Fishmarket
- Golden Gate/north entrance of the Palace
- flexible from 9:00-10:30h (23.3-22.10.)
- 3.5 hours